How to Film in the Rain - Tips - Tricks - Limits - Unexpected Wild Life

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Warning : This may be hard for some people to watch, you know who you are.

As of today nothing can negotiate rain better than the Phantom Wet Suits.
They allow you fly in the rain to get out of a storm or in head into one. Rain, Snow , Sleet, Wind

If you are going to get into one , this is how you want to do it.

We have been testing every facet of the new firmware , specifically in the rain and giving a lot of feedback to the DJI team on how the rain is affecting the the video, and latency ect.

NOTE: We are getting ready to make the cover for the controller but wanted to show how water resistant it is already made from DJI and how the Phantom covers are going to improve upon that in a big way.
Taking it from a water proof IP level of 64 to 84 is the goal.

Best to watch in full screen 1080 P to see the details of the video ..
Note: We got a new mic, but forgot it has to be turned on. Sorry so had to voice over.

Featuring the Trauma 1 Wet Suit : Phantomrain.org Approved Vendor

I know you have had a few people question your product. I have to say, having a video out where you have a parabolic (range booster) on backwards and your antennas pointing straight out instead of the correct way likely won’t help your viewers trust that you know what you are doing.

Good, call , the real problem was the booster was a bit to heavy and kept falling down, and I was in a hurry so I flipped it the other way to make some use of it., I may have to use a rubber band to hold them in place . Thank you for the head up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik