How to appreciate your Phantom 3 even more!

Everyone should learn on a Hubsan! Great story!
The Hubsan is fun and certainly a challenge compared to the Phantom.

I got rained out again this weekend. I flew the Hubsan though, I didn't try anymore hand catching and I used caution when flying it toward my face:) I almost hit the cat though. My wife stayed in another roomo_O

My Phantom batteries are discharging I am sure. Been rained out the past 2 weekends.

well i had a crash with my phantom today. i got too close to a tree and got stuck in it, the phantom flipped and ended up in some bushes. wasnt a super hard hit as everything was intact. just scared that i had broke it, but it all seems ok. wiped the stains off, cleaned the lense, did imu calibration and gimbal calibration and the phantom flew as before my accident.

i appreciate even more now for some reason, so happy its still working [emoji28]

i kinda froze as i hit the tree, i was just hovering but i froze and didnt try to fly up or away at all... was close to the ground though [emoji4]
I am certainly glad that didn't end in a bad way. I bet that you are very appreciative. Sounds like the bushes were your friend.

Reactions: Arvidj
I have tried a few and the best one so far is the Blade Nano QX FPV ready. I use it with my FPV Headplay googles and is a blast to fly around the house. You can check some videos on YouTube and you'll see how fun it looks. They sell a BNF version which I have a binded to my DX6i or you can buy the RTF which comes with an ok controller.

My six year old loves it when I chase him around the house with my X5c - the dog loves chasing it even more. He's caught it many times, but I've trained him to drop it once it's "dead". Amazing how much abuse this little thing has taken, and how much better it's made my Phantom flying.

My 90pound dog loves when I get the syma out. I fly around and he loves chasing and jumping around for it. Great excerise and fun all in one. He does catch and release like yours.
These syma 5 are amazingly tough and can take abuse well.

I have to add though that I have crashed my phantoms(both) more than once and both are still going a year later as well after many sets of props

Reactions: Vanjo Grale

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik