How Packable are the Antenna Mods?

Reaction score
Hi,

Thinking about getting the DBS or ARGTek antenna mods but its not clear to me how packable they are. I have the manfrotto DJI backpack so the controller sit up top, not a lot of extra space but some.

The ARGTek looks like all the antenna can come off and you ressemble when you get somwhere. Is that what everyone does? for the DBS, looks hard to take on and off, but you can disconnect the cables.

Amazon.com : BlueProton DJI Phantom 3 Standard WiFi Signal Range Extender Antenna Kit by ARGtek : Camera & Photo

Any input on what is easier to carry around as easily as the stock controller? Thanks.

one other question about the DBS, i saw this picture and I noticed the middle antenna is still there. Shouldn't the 5.8 GHz be handled by the DBS? Just want to make sure I am thinking about how these work correctly.

DBS STANDARD

Reactions: dynamic3dSolutions
I have the DBS on my P3P and I use the CS400 LoPro DroneGuard case. The DBS antenna is very easy to come off - since it is a spring mechanism it snaps on and off at the correct angle with gentle force on the mounting bracket. It sits in my backpack and makes it a little more tight than my liking. I leave the DBS antenna on and the cables screwed in.

It will be a tight fit in any backpack but it is doable and worth it IMO.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj