How often do you actually use the goggles?

mostly whenever i have to ‘thread the needle’ through tighter spaces on job shoots. much easier to do via FPV.

I use Avegrant Glyphy googles love them what a view and you can still see the drone with these googles on I use them every time I fly my Dji phantom 4 and my inspire 1V2 pro what a difference so clear and bright

I have a set of Fatsharks that I use when the weather is permitting, really enjoy them. I live in a tiny community that surrounds a lake and a couple of days ago visited an elderly lady who had recently lost her husband. We sat on a bench on the lake that was built in memory of her husband, I dropped the goggles on her head whilst I flew around the lake and the town. The look of joy on her face made both our day and she became a little emotional remarking that she would never forget the moment. The money that I dropped on the goggles was then forgotten forever.

I have a set of Fatsharks that I use when the weather is permitting, really enjoy them. I live in a tiny community that surrounds a lake and a couple of days ago visited an elderly lady who had recently lost her husband. We sat on a bench on the lake that was built in memory of her husband, I dropped the goggles on her head whilst I flew around the lake and the town. The look of joy on her face made both our day and she became a little emotional remarking that she would never forget the moment. The money that I dropped on the goggles was then forgotten forever.
:)

Reactions: Orville Harris
Totally agree. Uncomfortable, not for
Anyone with glasses or any issues with vision, they do not stay on the head, the cable to my P4 needs a small converter and this converter bends under the weight of the cable, the image is. It as good as people say.

Rarely. Mine slips down and pinches my nose shut. Then my controller shuts off randomly at times too so I need to see where the silly thing is at. This DJI stuff isn't dependable enough for me to fully trust.

I got the cheap ones for £6 where you put your phone in...

Not as good as the official ones (not that I tried them) but for me I got motion sickness.. So in a way I am glad I didn't drop £200+ on official ones... OK I may not get motion sickness on the official ones... But I prefer to look at the screen.. That way I can keep an eye on people trying to pinch my stuff lol

I use Avegrant Glyphy googles love them what a view and you can still see the drone with these googles on I use them every time I fly my Dji phantom 4 and my inspire 1V2 pro what a difference so clear and bright

I can't find them anywhere. Not even on the Avagant site. I clicked their 'where to buy' button, and the places listed only had the Avegant headphones.

Where did you purchase them?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4