How much to insure for?

Reaction score
I have the new P4pro + coming Friday and want to put insurance in place. I assume that if I ever need insurance it will be for the copter and battery and not the controller. The question is how much should I insure and for what amount? I am paying $1,999 for a bundle but realize not to insure for that amount.
Thanks,

Reactions: Shadimo187
I have the new P4pro + coming Friday and want to put insurance in place. I assume that if I ever need insurance it will be for the copter and battery and not the controller. The question is how much should I insure and for what amount? I am paying $1,999 for a bundle but realize not to insure for that amount.
Thanks,

I just got my Phantom 4 Pro obsidian and I wanted to make sure I had insurance ASAP. I did some searching but a friend told me about a great option. DJI care. You have 48 hours from the time of activating it to pay for the insurance. For me it was $149.00 for the entire year. It covers everything that could possibly happen. You can send it in for repair as much as you need for a year. And you don’t have to pay a deductible! Hope that helps!

The question is how much should I insure and for what amount?

Insure it for what it cost . . . I'm not sure what the debate is here? This isn't something that has more intrinsic value than the sum of the components.

If you live in the US and are flying for recreation, State Farm offers hull coverage under a personal articles policy for about $60/year in many states.

Reactions: Shadimo187

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel