How Many users are there in the UK

One here. Exeter

I often fly in Cumbria,mainly around Eden valley,but I usually live on the coast in North Lancashire, and fly around Morecambe Bay coast line. I live 100 metres from the coast.

Hi Jayfdee, I live in Kendal and have just bought a Phantom Vision 2 +, and to be honest I don't know what I'm doing. I set it off today and it just went West straight away, tried it 3 times and it did the same. The next time you are flying would you mind if I come along and watch you, and maybe you could give me some tips. Eddy

Last edited:
Hi Jayfdee, I live in Kendal and have just bought a Phantom Vision 2 +, and to be honest I don't know what I'm doing. I set it off today and it just went West straight away, tried it 3 times and it did the same. The next time you are flying would you mind if I come along and watch you, and maybe you could give me some tips. Eddy
Hi Eddy,yes we could meet up some time,not been flying for 3 weeks now, too much rain.
I often fly down on the bay area at Bolton-le=sands.
This site is great for learning all about your Phantom,so much knowledge, and all freely shared.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94