How many people have never had a crash?

No crashes for me but I get mine tomorrow so, touch wood.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

When I fly, I keep thinking of the $$$, so I'm very cautious. I recently moved from a P1 to a P3A, and the only issue I had at first was landing using the stick combination (like I did with the P1). I found out early that if I just use the throttle to power down, and not both, it's fine. That was more of a tip over when it was already on the ground, so not really a crash.

My Standard has 190 flights and 2,098,288' . Never any issues . Hand catch always but that's just from habit .
My P2V has hit so many times I can't remember . My fault except for 2 times .
I just like to fly it like I stole it .
I can't hand catch if I'm alone. I've tried it and it's very clumsy... for me anyway. If I'm with someone else, and if it's sandy or dusty on the ground, I'll opt for the hand catch.

I can't hand catch if I'm alone. I've tried it and it's very clumsy... for me anyway. If I'm with someone else, and if it's sandy or dusty on the ground, I'll opt for the hand catch.
Sometimes I have a helper but not often :(
Here I did :)
IMG_4617.jpeg

No crashes, or hard landings with balanced props using du-bro balancer. And I still got cracks on three different phantom 3

GPS quads are hard to crash, unless something goes wrong in flight or pilot error it self.

Think I have had maybe 20 flights, no crashes at all. Just being sensible about take off and landing locations etc will help reduce issues

Catch mine 99% of the time...Hoover it couple feet above me..walk up to unit...grasp land gear right hand..throttle off left hand...ps I wear safety glasses during the snatch and grab..ALWAYS!

I fly a bit higher and reach up from below and grab about the battery. Very sturdy in that area.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Had my granddaughter in tears when I wiped the christmas decorations off the tree and pruned a few branches at the same time. But no other damage

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik