How many people got a drone for Christmas? If so what type?

Reaction score
It counts if you bought it for yourself :)

How many people got a drone for Christmas? If so what type?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I bought myself a Phantom 4 Black BestBuy exclusive about a week before Christmas. I'm absolutely loving it! Since buying the Phantom I've also bought Polar Pro landing gear, extra black props, 2 extra black batteries and DJI prop guards! Can't wait til the weather warms up a bit because I'm going numb flying it out back now because it's so cold out! Ha!

Reactions: TiminSac
A new P3S for me. Found out that if you order at Target.com and pick up at the store, you get a 10% discount, so with sales tax added, it was $381. Was in the store yesterday and saw it was back up to $499. Glad I didn't wait. Other retailers may have similar processes.

Just glad to finally have a drone of my own...

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: TiminSac and DCJ64
Got a P4P but away on vacation so I haven't been able to even fly it. Living vicariously though other posters here.

Got myself a Mavic Pro with a couple spare batteries and GPC case!

Reactions: sideburn
Got a Phantom 4 for Christmas and can't wait to fly it. Have to wait for warmer weather. It's an awesome machine.

Xenomorp I got the P4 from Best Buy as well, and couldn't be happier!! I'm new to this whole droning thing, but I believe I'm hooked! The Best $1250.00 (with an extra battery) that I have spent!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Got two phantom 3 standards one for me and one for the boys been fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Family gave me a P4 special edition black. Have picked up 2 additional batteries, triple charger and extra props. Looking for a good case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic