how many flights? how long in the air?

Reaction score
Curious what others have. being as how we all only have one battery what are you guys seeing flight time wise?

im sitting at 49 flights with jut under 5 hours in the air so far. 95% of my flights in the past 3 days, putting my battery through hell. ha

Reactions: Fplvert
P 3 arrived 7th May, flew 6 times 1 crash tree.
changed from Galaxy to nexus 7 tab
flew 10 times 2 crash
(last one was with return to base but very gusty..landed on sauna roof about 3 meters from return spot.
Well satisfied with robustness of this P 3 from past forums the earlier Phantoms were a little fragile to say the least.
(shows the benefit of Thrift..I hungered after the Phantom last year but no cash, so I had to wait to save..got P 3 instead. Wife very pleased it has lasted so long)

Ive flown mine two dozen times with battery life averaging 16-18 minutes. I've normally flown in wind ranging from 8-15 MPH. 15 MPH is my cuttoff. I'm getting tired of the whole one battery deal and getting impatient. If I leave home, I have to pack up and can't return usually that day, since I have other obligations. I want my other batteries.

p3p 25 flights 1hr 56min.
total distance 6556m
fly about max was 20min others have been about 16min

I have flown mine 10 times now only flew til battery level was at 50% then charged and flew again-- you are suppose to do it this way on all new batteries- I guess it helps battery life and helps set the battery up somehow. No problems so far except for the occasional lost signal for 3-5 seconds-- but I am flying on the edge of a large city

Reactions: desleezc
Ive flown mine two dozen times with battery life averaging 16-18 minutes. I've normally flown in wind ranging from 8-15 MPH. 15 MPH is my cuttoff. I'm getting tired of the whole one battery deal and getting impatient. If I leave home, I have to pack up and can't return usually that day, since I have other obligations. I want my other batteries.
The kit I bought from a dealer on Amazon has 3 batteries!

36 flights; 7 hours and 5 mins; 325,959 feet

Pilot status still fully on left side.

5ed7ee8d5682b99422d54d61a3fb288b.jpg

I'm 14 flights, 2hr 10m, 18,592M into it. So far so good. Averaging about 10min a flight, as I heard I was supposed to. Tonight I'll let her stay out a bit longer. It's time to loosen the bit.

Longest is 14,760 ft, in 13 minutes. I too am tired of one battery.

About 5 hours for me. Anyone know the scale for the pilot rating on the app? I'm curious to know when I'll be promoted from junior pilot haha.

About 5 hours for me. Anyone know the scale for the pilot rating on the app? I'm curious to know when I'll be promoted from junior pilot haha.
It doesn't move, just like their "credits" on their forum and whatever other lame *** e-incentive that's floating out there. By the time its implemented you'll be on a p4 and it'll start all over again. China....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic