How many batteries do you have?

How many batteries do you have for your P4P?

Votes: 8 6.0%

Votes: 29 21.8%

Votes: 56 42.1%

Votes: 18 13.5%

Votes: 10 7.5%

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • 7 or more

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
I have 3 batteries which I keep on the DJI triple charger in the storage mode, then charge them up
just before I go flying. I have 7 days to discharge.

One extra...but a new owner...will be getting at least one more soon.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

1 high cap 2 p4 regular capacity (all that was available to me at the time for my p4p+) Case has room for 3 more so probably going to have to get 3 more

6. Sometimes I just need to fly to the point where these aren't enough

Just got my P4P form Amazon today and ordered 2 HC's form B & G so total of 3..... and the 3 battery charger so now all 3 fully charged and waiting for tomorrow to fly for the first tie ever!

The question should be how many do YOU need?

I need enough to where I am never in a situation of not being able to fly because I'm out of juice. Always better to have more and not need them vs. not having enough and needing more. I have 6 of the 5780 mAh HC batteries and haven't had a situation yet where I've needed any more.

So I'll start by saying I am a newbie and today was the second day flying a drone (P4P). I went with two additional HC batteries. I went through all three today, it was 72 degrees and sunny (I'm in MD and it's winter should be snowing and 20 out). I was in a park next to the Chesapeake Bay and 3 hours there I went took each battery down to 10%. I starting to thing 3 batteries isn't cutting it. Maybe I need at least 5??

Thoughts?

6 HC. Can usually cover two short shoots in a day without re-charing like that. Want one more.

Can you specify if you are counting the regular p4 batteries, or does this only apply to the higher capacity p4p batteries?

Yes, you can use the P4 batteries in the P4P. I have three batteries, two of which are P4 batteries, because I could not justify spending around $70-80 more per battery just for 5 extra minutes flight time, which I personally think is insane, but that is just me! You can also get some good deals on P4 batteries.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4