How far are you flying with newer firmware and less than 32 channels?

Like previous said.....more channels, more chance to found free channels of interference..
No more, no less.....

God bless the person who created this rewrite adding the 32 channels for video. We owe him or her a lot

Not so.......I just tested this on channel 32 where there is NO activity in my neighborhood and got 1800 more feet.

Had only 1200 or so with 13-20. Yes there can be more interference but the bar graph still tells you the signal strength or interference for all 32 channels. All I can say is it worked for me and doubled my range being on a less congested freq.

I'm sorry to say that this "smart" config doesn't work as expected. It enable RC, but bird trx tables are not updated to 32ch. It just waste time hopping where it will not find anything...

Works great and I have more range than I know what to do with! Grab it before they do another firmware update closing the loop hole

You reach ch 21 and may be good for you. that's it.
PS: It may works in "custom" settings, on a fixed channel.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm, auto configure. Will remain between 13-20 but you can choose many more custom channels that have a lot less interference. My channel 32 selected in custom, is void of any transmission so I choose it in custom and I'm set to go without fear of neighboring wifi setups interfering.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1