How does controller transmit video to iPad/iPhone?

Are you sure that is right? On the Phantom 3 specs, it lists compatibility with a wide variety of phones and devices. That would mean it has to come with all kinds of adapters to accomodate the different devices, e.g. lightning cable, USB 3.0, Micro-USB, etc. Plus, like I said, Apple devices don't support HDMI input, but ONLY output. So, your answer doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Please clarify.

YES he is correct!! DJI struck some sort of deal with Apple and it is compatible! I was using the beta version app originally.. Just simply install the app on your VISUAL product and plug the USB cable in the port and you are good to go.. Don't believe it, check out the Inspire Pilots forum[emoji6]! They are Apple compatible..

So what's the best tablet to use with the P3?

Depends on your budget! But that all being said it's also about LAG.. Generally speaking, iPads,iPhones, and minis are up to almost par with lag... Good Luck, lots of options[emoji6]

Depends on your budget! But that all being said it's also about LAG.. Generally speaking, iPads,iPhones, and minis are up to almost par with lag... Good Luck, lots of options[emoji6]

What tablet is this in their photo?

What tablet is this in their photo?

Not sure, the picture is pixelized! But I'm guessing it would be IPad Air.. Can't see the thumb button..

Not sure, the picture is pixelized! But I'm guessing it would be IPad Air.. Can't see the thumb button..

P3 COMPATIBILITY!

*iOS: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus

*Android: Samsung S5, Note 3, Sony Xperia Z3, Google Nexus 7 II, Google Nexus 9, Mi 3, Nubia Z7 mini

*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues

Any way to record flight telem with android app/nexus 7?

So, does anyone know how the Phantom 3 system transmits video to your iPad/iPhone/Phone? Is it via a Wifi connection? There can't be a cable because I know Apple devices don't support video input.

Thanks.
After looking at a lot of "correct" responses to your ?, May I suggest you just get a android tablet, such as the nexus 7/9, and use it just for your FPV? An IPad is big, and unwieldy dangling from your neck for awhile, and tends to want to tip over forward at the wrong time(s).

It would be nice to connect the output from controller to Epson Moverio BT-200 video glasses, it should be possible as they are android glasses with standard micro USB connection

I may have good news here for you mate...

Tonight i got a new samsung galaxy tab s 10.5"

I installed both DJI's A1 and PH 2 v+ apps on the TAB S and then started the screen mirroring on the TAB S and the wifi miracast app on BT-200's....

Presto!... live view from the screen from the TAB S... on the Epson BT-200 Goggles.

Flew the PH 2 V+ @ 640x480 30 frames fine.

And now have access to google maps and the ground station functions which i didnt have using the BT-200 on their own.

BTW... the screen on the TAB S is fantastic... clear and bright in full daylight!

Regs Chris

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik