How do you view your DJI flight logs? (poll)

Which app(s) are you using to view your DJI flight logs?

• Airdata

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • CsvView

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Flight Reader

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Phantom Help Log Viewer

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • TXT-to-CSV Log Converter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (tell us what you're using below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
There are various apps available for viewing DJI flight logs. Which app(s) are you using?

Here are a few of the most commonly used DJI drone flight log viewers:
  1. Airdata
    Upload DJI flight logs and view online. See more details here.

2. CsvView
    Graph data from DJI flight logs. See more details here.

3. Flight Reader
    Privately view, analyze, and store your DJI flight logs offline. See more details here.

4. Phantom Help Log Viewer

5. TXT-to-CSV Log Converter
    Convert DJI flight logs to CSV format. See more details here.

Last edited:
Great point. I also use several tools as needed.

Flight Record and Airdata are the most useful for my everyday review. And almost instantly know where, when, and how. The others get used when I'm in trouble. ? luckily, not too often.

Airdata for everyday flights viewing.
Phantom help log viewer only for detailed data review in case of some problems not visible in Airdata.

AirData helps me track and manage my collection of (5) drones and (11) batteries. Yes, it shows my paths, but also multiple equipment health aspects, maintenance reminders, and more.
AirData is indispensable for my droning.

There are various apps available for viewing DJI flight logs. Which app(s) are you using?

Here are a few of the most commonly used DJI drone flight log viewers:
  1. Airdata

2. CsvView
    Graph data from DJI flight logs. See more details here.

3. Flight Reader
    Privately view, analyze, and store your DJI flight logs offline. See more details here.

4. Phantom Help Log Viewer

5. TXT-to-CSV Log Converter
    Convert DJI flight logs to CSV format. See more details here.
Greetings msinger, I apologize for contacting you directly, but I recognize complete sound advice when I see it and I’ve never needed to locate a lost P4P+ before. I’ve searched with my other P4P and need to view a last known position.
I followed your step by step for P4P+/djigo4 instruction but toward the end it pops up unable to do djigo4 because inadequate space. I have over 2 gig space and I’m not sure what I may be missing here. Again, sorry to bother you but
the field in question is being harvested tomorrow at sunrise. I appreciate any advice you may have and thanks for being such an asset. [email protected] Thank you….Martin

toward the end it pops up unable to do djigo4 because inadequate space. I have over 2 gig space and I’m not sure what I may be missing here
Can you post a screenshot/photo so we can see what you're describing?

I’m using djigo4, here is the screenshot…Thank you

Attachments

• 2b8NuCs4TYm69eFySNm4YA.jpg
    2b8NuCs4TYm69eFySNm4YA.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
I've never seen that error message. There are lots of people discussing it in these search results, but most discussions end with the issue not being resolved.

After you get to that point when following these steps, are you not able to access/see any files from your computer?

If you haven't already done so, try restarting the remote controller and repeating the process.

Hi, Yes, I restarted the remote, charged it and I took these pics of what the remote showed as storage, I don’t really understand what the inadequate storage question on screen is about but
I appreciate your trying to help. Guess it’s poltergeist…Time to call State Farm I guess….Thank you….Martin

Attachments

• obE27p6JQRO%KvkS80Vbbw.jpg
    obE27p6JQRO%KvkS80Vbbw.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 106
  • bDQbCCH7SwSsZn46T%Ygtg.jpg
    bDQbCCH7SwSsZn46T%Ygtg.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 110
I've never seen that error message. There are lots of people discussing it in these search results, but most discussions end with the issue not being resolved.

After you get to that point when following these steps, are you not able to access/see any files from your computer?

If you haven't already done so, try restarting the remote controller and repeating the process.
Hello again, I’ve searched by air for 3 days and have to accept it's gone. My last question for you is since my plus r/c is fine would it be prudent to just purchase a good P4P V1 aircraft and looking at your compatibility post
it’s just a matter of changing the r/c in advanced settings? Thanks for your patience, I’ve been a bit of a maniac trying to sort this….Thank you…Martin✌️

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers