How do you use litchi with the phantom 4?

I am 99% sure I read about this feature, but can't remember on which software...
Let me look tonight if I can find it again ...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If anyone has an idea that would be really helpful.

Just to clarify - this is a feature that has been regularly requested in flight planning software, but I'm not aware that any of the existing programs have actually implemented it. Litchi certainly has not, even in beta.

Just to clarify - this is a feature that has been regularly requested in flight planning software, but I'm not aware that any of the existing programs have actually implemented it. Litchi certainly has not, even in beta.

Autopilot will do this, but ONLY in specific modes (following a device or operator) and ONLY if the device/operator uses a barometric sensor for altitude reference. This video illustrates the issue and Autopilot's capabilities.

Reactions: AlPurvis2
Found it:
16631d527e97c3724de3fe97d773e196.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi everyone. I have the Phantom 4 and have just tried to use the Litchi App, but with no luck. Once I am hovering at approximately 2m off the ground, I close the DJI app and start the litchi app, tried to upload the route and then pressed the start button on the Litchi App. It starts to load up, but at about 70%, it cuts off and tells me that the drone altitude is too high?? I have tried the same procedure but without first taking off, but still get the same message!? Has anyone got any ideas please?
Where do you make the route to upload into Litchi?

Autopilot will do this, but ONLY in specific modes (following a device or operator) and ONLY if the device/operator uses a barometric sensor for altitude reference. This video illustrates the issue and Autopilot's capabilities.

Does autopilot work on iPads?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20