How do I get the preview back?

Reaction score
When I used to hover the mouse over a topic, a box would appear with the first half dozen lines of the content, so I could see if I wanted to go look at the whole topic or not.
That is now gone, and I have no idea when or how it went, but it's been gone a while.
I'd like to get it back if possible.

Any help would be great. I haven't gone to W10. Still on W8

No answers?
Am I the only person without the mouse-over preview of the first few lines of a thread?

No answers?
Am I the only person without the mouse-over preview of the first few lines of a thread?
I still have it in the New Threads/Most Viewed Threads above members online if that's what you are talking about ..

No, wherever there is a list of threads, if you hover over a thread, a box with a preview of the first few lines appears.
I used to have it. I'm assuming it's at my end that it has changed, but I can't find a setting anywhere for such a thing. Not in forum settings, not in my internet settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, wherever there is a list of threads, if you hover over a thread, a box with a preview of the first few lines appears.
I used to have it. I'm assuming it's at my end that it has changed, but I can't find a setting anywhere for such a thing. Not in forum settings, not in my internet settings.

OK..the only list of threads I see on my screen are these IMG_1599.JPG and ya see what I get when I hover over one . All I
have ever seen . Dono

That's a list of posts, not a list of threads. Try clicking on "New Posts" near the top of that page and it will list all new threads. Hovering over the title of any of them used to give a preview of the first post.

That's a list of posts, not a list of threads. Try clicking on "New Posts" near the top of that page and it will list all new threads. Hovering over the title of any of them used to give a preview of the first post.

Yep...I can see em .Must be on your end bro .:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic