How can I reach more people with my Drone youtube channel/site

Reaction score
Hey there guys!
My name is Paul and although I've been sniffing around this forum for a while, I only recently signed up.

I wanted to introduce myself and get some feedback on my activity in the drone world.

I am posting videos on my youtube channel where I try to condense useful information and get pretty much straight to the subject ( sometimes vlogging reviews bore me).

I also have a website where I plan to write increasingly more helpful content in the future.

I'm trying to reach more drone enthusiasts like you and improve my content quality.

Do you have any idea about what communities or platforms I could promote my content so that it's relevant and helps everyone?

Also, do you have any ideas for content, suggestions on how I can improve (i recently got a new camera, things will change a bit).

Thanks in advance!
Happy flying,
Paul Archer

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, c'mon, you're ruining all the fun :(

you have to be some good to start with, so many channels think all they have to do is have content,
A USP is a good idea, if you are any good people will subscribe and then show their mates the videos, if they are crap this wont happen.

In terms of Unique Value Proposition, I think honesty might be a good solution. In a world where everyone says everything is good to make affiliate money I must be the one to make the difference.

Thanks for the heads up, Technical Bob!

What I've found is tagging in every way helps. Vary the tags/spelling structure and include every relevant tag associated with your subject.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan