Hover App

Reaction score
I have read reviews on the different apps and what I keep seeing is the DJI app after installing updates creates a lot of interference problems. I have also read the hover App is one of the better apps. My question is there an FPS with the Hover app or are you just flying with the installed maps? Any help would be appreciated. I want to install a good app for the iPad Pro I just got. Thanks so much!

This app here?Hover - #1 app for Drone, DJI, FreeFlight pilots! on the App Store I've never used it but had a quick look at it on Google Play (Android) and the overall rating is 3.2 with many complaints of it not working in the reviews.

However, for iOS, which is what you're interested in, the reviews are better but there seem to be only 3 of them.

It's also been mentioned here in the past. Search Results for Query: hover app | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

It's free - so why not download it and see what it's like?

(Later) Out of interest, I've just downloaded and installed the Android version on my Nexus 5x (Android 8). I just got a blank yellow screen on startup, as reported in many of the Android reviews. Now uninstalled, obviously.

(Even later) But it works OK on my Nexus 7 (Android 6) and the maps seems to be live (from Airmap) and useful. I can see they are live because there are some TFR's for football matches which are being played today.

Last edited:
Thank you Steve. I also downloaded the dji go app and although it downloads it does not open on my iPad.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj