HOUSE FIRE

Awesome work! Did you share it with local TV news? Any good publicity for our "evil drones" is great.

Sac D said:
Awesome work! Did you share it with local TV news? Any good publicity for our "evil drones" is great.

I work at the local News and we are using this just as a test platform right now. Lovin it. Much cheaper than sending an A-star up in the air.

Audaciter said:
The video quality was great, what kind of camera, and mount ? Do you use a gimbal ?
how about editing ?

No gimbal, just the stock gopro mount with a hero3 black. Carbon fiber balanced props. Adobe premiere CS6 is the NLE.

Very Very cool. I live in Washington state and got my Phantom yesterday. After an initial flight were I made rubbish of one set of rotors on my chain link fence, I used up the second pair and am much more savvy. This is the type of video I hope to capture regularly and have even built a mount on the side wall of my Blazer to hold the phantom at the ready so I am ready to film things like this...how cool would it be to be able to offer "From the heli" video from the phantom.

Excellent, I hope to see more like this in the future.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4