Holy Smoly ... sunk boat and fishing !! P3P

Reaction score
I travel a lot and I always mention to those at home ... keep an eye on the boats. While away - the river rose high and my rescued Soviet Vintage motorboat climbed the bank ... water went down and I get back home to see the outboard and half boat underwater. With help of neighbour we managed to pull her up enough to remove most of the water.

Next day - I put her on trailer and removed outboard to put to service and sort ...

The video near start shows her in the water ... then I fly out to see the fishing on the river. With run-up to winter ... Pike and Perch are feeding up ready and some absolute specimens are out there ... I was hoping later to get out there but the motorboat is my preferred fishing boat ...

Another matter is that gimbal twitch has appeared again ... and this time when literally no wind ... flying straight and then slow turn ... strange - no idea why. After - it was all fine.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nigel

Reactions: Primpwatcher
Update on the boat and various other bits and bobs ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nigel

I flew my brother in laws p3p last weekend and the gimbal did the exact same thing as yours. Just a couple times then it settled down to normal again. Weird stuff. My p3p has never done that so far.

And good luck with your boat!!!!

I flew my brother in laws p3p last weekend and the gimbal did the exact same thing as yours. Just a couple times then it settled down to normal again. Weird stuff. My p3p has never done that so far.

I'm glad I am not alone ... but not glad that its happening to others and myself ...

Its no good asking DJI - standard answer is send it in for evaluation and a minimum fee plus what they think is wrong ...

I'll soldier on and see how she goes ...

Boat's fine ... engine goes to service monday ... hopefully should be ok - river is near fresh-water ...

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic