Hole of Horcum, North Yorkshire

Reaction score
Quarantine Edits : Footage was taken in 2018.

A "Devil's Punchbowl" type feature, local legend has it that the amphitheatre was formed when Wade the Giant scooped up a handful of earth to throw at his wife during an argument.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Quarantine Edits : Footage was taken in 2018.

A "Devil's Punchbowl" type feature, local legend has it that the amphitheatre was formed when Wade the Giant scooped up a handful of earth to throw at his wife during an argument.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I was trying to find out more so I can understand more of what you were showing. Still never got a good comprehension of the place. There are so many, devil's Punchbowl around the world.

I was trying to find out more so I can understand more of what you were showing. Still never got a good comprehension of the place. There are so many, devil's Punchbowl around the world.

Hi the Hole of Horcum is a section of the valley of the Levisham Beck, upstream of Levisham and Lockton, in the Tabular Hills of the North York Moors National Park in northern England.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
The only time I was there with my Drone it was bit too windy and the sun was in the wrong position to get the aspect I was after. I did fly but the video was not worth showing. I live in Middlesbrough so I will get more chances in the future, I hope.

The only time I was there with my Drone it was bit too windy and the sun was in the wrong position to get the aspect I was after. I did fly but the video was not worth showing. I live in Middlesbrough so I will get more chances in the future, I hope.
Trust me no video worth not showing should always upload what you have captured someone out there would definitely enjoy it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers