Hitect charger

Reaction score
I have a hitect charger I can charge 4 of my Yuneec battery at once.My friend got some
wires so he can charge his p3 batteries with it. What I want to know does anyone have
any wires/connector that I can use so I can charge my p4 battery with my hitect charger?

If you do not have enough knowledge of the product, you are playing with Fire.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

all I wanted to know if there is any type of wires/connector that would work
with the hitect charger tp charge the p4 battery

So your basically looking for someone who's charger died and has that connector lying around?
I'd just find the cheapest car charger and use the cable from it.

If the voltage is not correct the batteries will be damaged or even explode! Please get the right charger for specific batteries!

If the voltage is not correct the batteries will be damaged or even explode! Please get the right charger for specific batteries!

I'm with you on that, however It's just not the voltage that can be problem! It's also the amperage, rate, balancing, time that can also create an catastrophic issue!!

Make no mistake, what the OP is attempting can be dangerous.
It can be probably be done, but personally I see little value in doing so. Putting four batteries on hub takes about 3.5 hrs. to charge, that's pretty darn good!

But hey he sounds like he knows what he is doing, so...

I have the same 4 output hi tech charger for my first quad, Q500+. That's a great charger for dumb batteries, but is risky with P4. You definitely don't want to use the equalizer connections since each battery has its own equalizer. The P3 could be charged ok if you use just the hi amp charger lines, but P4 connectors have several parallel charge lines, you'd have to make custom cable adapters, if you could find the connectors, and you have to know what each connection is. A good tech could figure it out with a slew of measurement tests of the oem charger, but if you don't know what you doing, YES, you're asking for trouble. Let us know if you burn the house down [emoji12]

I like my triple charger/discharger that I bought from DJI, that's what I'd recommend.

What I'd like to know is.... when your friend charges his P3 batteries, do they get a full charge? Those hitech charge lines have a monitoring system, I'm not sure if they are compatible with DJIs input voltage requirements on the battery charge connector.

Last edited:
thanks to every one for your input.I Think I will just use the Battery hub that I
got from dji it does charge 3 at a time.I was curious if I could use my Hitect
charger.

thanks to every one for your input.I Think I will just use the Battery hub that I
got from dji it does charge 3 at a time.I was curious if I could use my Hitect
charger.
What I'd like to know is.... when your friend charges his P3 batteries, do they get a full charge? Those hitech charge lines have a monitoring system, I'm not sure if they are compatible with DJIs input voltage requirements on the battery charge connector. I had thought about charging my P3 batteries with the Hitec 4X charger, but couldn't find connectors, then I moved on to the P4 craft.

I thought about selling the Hitec, but then I was thinking about getting into racing quads that I could use it. It sits in my closet, $200+ ignored.

I wouldn't use those chargers on intelligent batteries since Phantom batteries don't have a balancing lead to properly charge the cells. It can end up with unbalanced cells and won't give it a full charge and can prematurely kill the batteries.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31