Histogram in Android App

Reaction score
I am unable to turn on the histogram with the android app. When disconnected from the controller, the option shows up in the menu but I can't turn it on. When I connect to the controller, the option disappears. Does anyone know if this option is available on an android device? Thanks!

Reaction score
I am unable to turn on the histogram with the android app. When disconnected from the controller, the option shows up in the menu but I can't turn it on. When I connect to the controller, the option disappears. Does anyone know if this option is available on an android device? Thanks!
Pretty sure I saw it while connected the other day, and I don't think I can find it when disconnected. Are you running v1.1.0?

Reaction score
The app version I'm running is 1.0.1.0 also on a nexus 7. just reinstalled and still same version. Where can I get v1.1?

Reaction score
I can't access the histogram either on my android LG G PAD 70, ALL ELSE SEEMS TO WORK, HOW DO YOU ACCESS IT? I tap the FN and it only brings up the 4K or 1080 video sizes selection, Is it my mobile device I have the newest firmware.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Capt. Guts