Hi there...

Reaction score
I’m from Tasmania, Australia and just bought a Phantom 4 v2. I’m slowly learnt to operate it. Still haven’t worked out how to get video and photos on the memory card but I guess I’ll get there sooner or later.

Reactions: Kenny1 and dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Doninoz
I Really Think he means......" To get the pics and vids " off " the card "....his question was the problem as........ it should have been a Off the card.

I Really Think he means......" To get the pics and vids " off " the card "....his question was the problem as........ it should have been a Off the card.
Actually I did mean ‘on’ the card. When I take video or a photo it puts them on the controllers internal memory...The card is left empty. I have a Phantom 3 Pro, by the way.

As you turn on the camera it places the pictures or video automatically on the card. Could you explain yourself more.
When I press record [video] or take a photo it only goes into internal memory of the controller and not on the inserted 128Gb memory card. I have searched for ways to set it to SD but can’t find any way even to format the SD Card...only erase it.

read the manual....it will tell you exactly how to re format the card " while inside" the drone turned on...with the "Go App".
You can also format the card is a computer...thats what i do after i pull the videos and pictures of the card.

Last edited:
I’m from Tasmania, Australia and just bought a Phantom 4 v2. I’m slowly learnt to operate it. Still haven’t worked out how to get video and photos on the memory card but I guess I’ll get there sooner or later.

I too have a P4pro and been flying for a few months. I have some knowledge but these guys here are great to learn from. Welcome .

Welcome to the forum! :)

When I press record [video] or take a photo it only goes into internal memory of the controller and not on the inserted 128Gb memory card
Are you sure you're searching the correct location on the memory card? Insert it into your computer and look for the photos/videos in the "DCIM" folder.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik