Hi Newbie from NJ

Reaction score
Hi everyone newbie from Englishtown NJ. I have some RC Experience but never flown a Drone. Looking to get me a Phantom 3, since i can't afford a Phantom 4 anything i should consider when buying one? Looking forward to some good advise. Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Extra battery is pretty much a must. You can find package deals that will include extra batteries. Shop around and find out what's in your budget.

I had my phantom 3 standard for six months and I love it. Eventually gonna upgrade, but for now it's perfect for me.

Welcome to the forum BlackScorpion .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

I had my phantom 3 standard for six months and I love it. Eventually gonna upgrade, but for now it's perfect for me.

As a beginner, i think it should fit me well, that is untili can afford a 4 :)

Welcome to the forum BlackScorpion .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thanks will do been watching videos, reviews and all sorts of stuff on the Phantom 3, Just getting the gist of it.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Ya gonna be flying it at the racetrack?

OH no, the airfield is right next door can't do that! Probably start with it in my yard , i have almost an acre and only one tree in the middle of the yard ( probably the same tree i'll be hitting!!) Just kidding. Once i get my courage up and get comfortable with it i'll take to one of the many open fields down here, or i'll see if i can fly it on someones farm., doesn't hurt to ask? Anyways thanks for all the welcome and advise. Hopefully i will get to meet some of you guys in the future?

They fly drones at the road course during drifting events. Mostly experienced pilots. YouTube some videos it's badass!

Np. I've shot media there quite a few times. It would probably be better if you try and link up with other people currently shooting there. Unless your really good at editing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT