Hi, my name is Cees and live in Blenheim New zealand

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum. Its a great place for information and sharing your photos and videos. Fly safe have fun. [emoji106]

Welcome to the forum from the UK ?

Yip been down that way couple years back,welcome from waikane kapity coast ;)
Yip that cook straight separates us or I visit
Mayby one day I'll jump on the ferry and drive down,you can take me gold hunting lol

Yip been down that way couple years back,welcome from waikane kapity coast ;)
Yip that cook straight separates us or I visit
Mayby one day I'll jump on the ferry and drive down,you can take me gold hunting lol
Did you say, "GOLD "? I have the pans, gold metal detector and two sleuths. Lol
I have over 40 years experience. I really like gold.

Hi, here is a link to my first test flight with my phantom 3 standard.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Well nice way to show off the south,stunning green and hot,apart from the odd fast turn in hover panning around it was near perfect,(yeh turning fast when panning around is hard on the eyes trying to keep up)sorta hard to remember sometimes but make for better viewing, I think it's called excitement. Must add you look like you a bit of a gold hunter too being where you are.
Anyway enjoyed it from start to Finnish,keep the views coming and dont be afraid to ask any silly questions...more practice on your sticks at low hover will show you how much stick input actually turns the drone nice in the panning department, it's very minimal movement on the left of right turn unless in flight and watch those trees,they seem to be phantom magnetics lol.....note above posts how we all like gold,we must be related
Take care Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
Well nice way to show off the south,stunning green and hot,apart from the odd fast turn in hover panning around it was near perfect,(yeh turning fast when panning around is hard on the eyes trying to keep up)sorta hard to remember sometimes but make for better viewing, I think it's called excitement. Must add you look like you a bit of a gold hunter too being where you are.
Anyway enjoyed it from start to Finnish,keep the views coming and dont be afraid to ask any silly questions...more practice on your sticks at low hover will show you how much stick input actually turns the drone nice in the panning department, it's very minimal movement on the left of right turn unless in flight and watch those trees,they seem to be phantom magnetics lol.....note above posts how we all like gold,we must be related
Take care Ian

Hi , thanks for your advice appreciate it , see your point looking at my video , so next time better ( I'm learning lots here on this forum )
So thanks again .
Regards , Cees

Take care Ian

Hi,
Here is another video,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I think that I'm getting better, again thanks for good advice.
Regards , Cees

Yes bright flowers,mate all I see is gold in that river,lol,another great clip from Blenheim
Flying like a pro,keep them coming;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic