Hi from Waikato, New Zealand

Reaction score
Hi all

I’ve been flying a Mavic since February and enjoyed it although less happy with the image quality and intermittent flicker when in 4K so when I had a little oops with the Mavic, even though I think it’s OK I’m still using it as an excuse to upgrade, so just picked up a P4 Advanced plus a couple of spare batteries and a hard backpack case. Weather is terrible this week so all I can do right now is charge everything up and update the firmware but keen to get out there.

I have the P4 for my YouTube motorcycle channel, Black Sheep Biker. I can imagine if I go somewhere far away I’ll take the Mavic to spare my back but excited to have improved image quality for my channel when I do get to fly the P4. If anyone has any hints on carrying a Phantom on a bike I’m all ears!

Cheers

Chris

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Hi all

I’ve been flying a Mavic since February and enjoyed it although less happy with the image quality and intermittent flicker when in 4K so when I had a little oops with the Mavic, even though I think it’s OK I’m still using it as an excuse to upgrade, so just picked up a P4 Advanced plus a couple of spare batteries and a hard backpack case. Weather is terrible this week so all I can do right now is charge everything up and update the firmware but keen to get out there.

I have the P4 for my YouTube motorcycle channel, Black Sheep Biker. I can imagine if I go somewhere far away I’ll take the Mavic to spare my back but excited to have improved image quality for my channel when I do get to fly the P4. If anyone has any hints on carrying a Phantom on a bike I’m all ears!

Cheers

Chris
Hi ,phantom on a bike yeh watch out for other idiots on the road and a big welcome from wainuiomata and keep safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tevek and dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Blacksheepbiker
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor