Hi from the Southern Hemisphere

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Just an introduction from me - I'm a proud owner of a now 'retro' P2. But I've flown the P1, P3, I1, S900 and 3DR Solo also but do not own them.

I have experience in other forms of RC too including boats, planes, helicopters and cars. When I first got into the 'drone' world, there wasn't a lot of information out there other than a few videos online, anecdotes from friends and limited resources in written form other than forums. With that in mind I decided to write a short ebook which putting myself in complete newbie shoes thought it might help them out as well as make the skies safer for all of us, and limiting the negative press due to ignorant and bad flying.

Without wanting to spam this forum, I'd be interested to get any feedback from the community on here - I'll un-link it so you don't click by accident but it can by cutting and pasting into Google or Amazon: _Drone Flying: A Practical Guide, M.J. DUNN, eBook - Amazon.com

If you wait until tomorrow it should be available for free for a few days too. For the moderators, my sincere apologies if I've broken any of the Ts and Cs - I did read them but didn't feel this was breaking them. Please delete this post if I've breached them too.

Happy flying all,

Cirrus

Last edited:
I see it is free for Kindle Unlimited members and $2.99 for those that aren't KU members. Will wait to see it go free and will pick it up.

Thanks for the heads up.

Hi shorttimer - no worries at all. I welcome any feedback/reviews too if you have anything.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj