hi everyone

hi everyone my name is Romano ,i just bought used p3pro and start it flying looking for info about
Welcome to the forum Romano!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

nice, how much did you buy it for? I bought a used 3 pro 2 months ago and i got it only for $350 with 3 batteries and the said he flew it only a couple times and everything looked like new

nice, how much did you buy it for? I bought a used 3 pro 2 months ago and i got it only for $350 with 3 batteries and the said he flew it only a couple times and everything looked like new
i am from croatia and they are quite expensive here iv paid 500 euros for p3p with two batteries and hard shell backpack

Welcome. You must be from Istria with a name like Romano.
He he not from Istria i am from Split, Dalmatia, you were close... what do you mean by strict , Croatia is i am sad to say lawless country with no law and order. We have drone laws but nobody is enforcing them...its good for us rc pilots, here when police sees you flying they come asking can i try ,he he.

He he not from Istria i am from Split, Dalmatia, you were close... what do you mean by strict , Croatia is i am sad to say lawless country with no law and order. We have drone laws but nobody is enforcing them...its good for us rc pilots, here when police sees you flying they come asking can i try ,he he.
Yes. that's Croatia. Lol Moja baka iz Koprivnice, Hrvatska. Moj djed iz Gornje Bogicevaca hrvatska. Imam dobre prijatelje u Sisak, Hrvatska.
When I am in Split, I stay in Trogir.

Yes. that's Croatia. Lol Moja baka iz Koprivnice, Hrvatska. Moj djed iz Gornje Bogicevaca hrvatska. Imam dobre prijatelje u Sisak, Hrvatska.
When I am in Split, I stay in Trogir.
he he ima nas svuda, pretpostavljam da ste vasi davno otisli u usa, ja sam neko vrijeme takoder bio u Columbus oh, malo vise od godine.

he he ima nas svuda, pretpostavljam da ste vasi davno otisli u usa, ja sam neko vrijeme takoder bio u Columbus oh, malo vise od godine.
I'm about 3 1/2 hours from Columbus. My wife has family there.
I miss a good Dalmatian platter and a bottle of Plavac Mali. I can't afford it now. I'm retried. I would love to trade places with you for a while. I can't even grow a good fig tree here and they are weeds there. When you fly, catch some good sunsets over the Adriatic.
sunsetboat_edited-2.jpg

Zadar
Razanac.jpg

Razanac
View from a cave..jpg
Rastoke

You are from West Virginia, i once went with car from Columbus to Pittsburgh i'v passed through small part of West Virginia. I would like to change with you for a while too, Croatia is beautifull country as you know, but you cannot live decently today, people going to Germany, Ireland on large scale, i think we lost half a million people in this few last years since we went into EU. I myself am a marine engineer, working on tanker vessels around the world,so its not so bad for me. I am always sad to hear when people like you working all life cannot afford something, people should enjoy life when retired.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
munazaman