Hi all, new on the forums. Adding another Minnesotan to the ranks

Reaction score
Hey everyone hows it going? As the title states, Im new.... and from Minnesota.
Been flying drones for a couple years and just recently bought a Phantom 4 Pro.
It was time to move up in the drone world. I would have to say I'm quite pleased with my purchase.
Ive been staring at Dji;s drones for far too long. A sale at Best Buy pushed me over the edge.
So there you have it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

I’m glad that you bought P4P which is one of the great drones.

Reactions: IamWedge
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello @IamWedge and welcome to the Phantom Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members are from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://phantompilots.com/account/personal-details

Safe Flights!
Allen

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I’m glad that you bought P4P which is one of the great drones.
alokbhargava I couldn't agree with you more!

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)
Im sure I will be scouring the forums. Ive got a few videos to share. Oh... there will be questions. I hope in time I will be able to help those here as well.

Hello @IamWedge and welcome to the Phantom Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members are from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:
Thanks BigAl, Location and my bio have been updated. :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)
Thank You msinger

Last edited:
Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! I also love my P4P, what a great machine! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj