Helpful P2 Vision Plus Camera / WiFi Extender Bind Video

wbt8000 said:
I found this helpful and maybe someone else here will benefit from it.

Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta3yLwz6wuQ

The video shows how to bind the wifi extender to the Phantom. The camera is not part of the binding process. Once the wifi is bond to the Phantom, you can change out the camera for a new one and it is good to go without any binding necessary.

RB

I've recently been testing some cameras on my vision plus. I mention that because one of the cameras shorted my 12v supply and fried my interference board. Shortly afterwards I find I can't get a video feed, saw the network and selected it fine on my phone, but when I went to the video, I got the message 'connection to phantom failed'. I thought a rebound might help, did so several times but continued to get that message and no video. If you have wifi connection, what else is not working if I get this message. Wifi module is powered on and at least works to get a SSID. There is one mistake I made and I'm questioning if this started the problem, when replacing interference board, one must remove two three pin din connectors, brown, red, orange. I initially reversed the location of the cables and put one where the other went. I got this same message when they were in the wrong position, but after correcting the cables, it once again worked for a few days. Now I get the message solid. I'm figuring I damaged something, the question is what? Any ideas?
Thanks!
Alan

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The camera on my p2 vis+ Has a problem.
The light on the front blinks red for one second and is off for three.
Could updating the controller incorrectly be the cause?
Use to work before I messed with it.
No picture or video taking anymore. Manually or otherwise.
Any suggestions?
All new to me.

Typically, that suggest a ribbon cable problem. Are u saying u updated the remote controller or the copter controller? Updating the gimbal software could be connected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know how it goes, I know how frustrating these are to work on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl