Help

Reaction score
I have just bought a used Phantom 3 Advanced. Is there anyone near Chippenham Wiltshire who could help me get started. Its saying disconnected and I have tried the reset option but can not make it work.

Reactions: brigerdrones
I have just bought a used Phantom 3 Advanced. Is there anyone near Chippenham Wiltshire who could help me get started. Its saying disconnected and I have tried the reset option but can not make it work.
Welcome to the forum.

The “disconnected” indication has usually meant there is no connection between your mobile device and the RC (remote). Most of the time it has been due to a bad or incorrect cable between the two, or a bad USB port on the RC.

If you are interested, click here for a list of tips I’ve frequently shared with new P3A / P3P owners over the last 5 or 6 years.

Good luck!

What are the rear lights on the drone indicating? Should be FLASHING GREEN when connected, ready to fly. Manual page 12
What colour is the left hand LED on the remote showing? Should be SOLID GREEN when connected, ready to fly. Manual page 28.
As has been said, download the manual. Look at page 12 to see what the drone lights are telling you and page 28 for the remote controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl