help with phantom 3 app ?

Reaction score
I still can't seem to get the new app running...the new interface screen is there but i can't bump the resolution and the point of interest and other features don't appear when i toggle the atti switch to f. I am not sure what i am doing wrong...i have set my tablet to multiple..i have installed all the latest firmware and the go pilot app...i am at a loss ???.can anyone give me any suggestions as to what i have to do to get this up and running ???

Point of interest and the other new features only work when the Phantom is in the air...you can't set them before you take off. Start flying, and the toggle to F...a menu will appear.

I got it going thank you however i still can't seem to get the higher resolution to work. The option for 2k does appear on the menu but when i select it just jumps back to the previous. Any ideas And thanks so much for your help...cheers mate !

THIS POST HAS BEEN ANSWERED AND MY CAMERA NOW RECORDS 2K THANKS FOR ALL YOU HELP TO THOSE WHO ANSWERED MY POSTS.........CHEERS !!!!

Last edited:
Any suggestions I had have been put forward in your other post....hope they worked for you!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94