Help with Litchi Mission

As far as learning material and documentation is concerned, if you want decent training join Udemy Online Courses.

https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?src=ukw&q=litchi+phantom
I have the three Litchi Filmschools plus the Litchi Handbook and highly recommend them all. Try the FREE sample course to get an idea of the quality and standard of the training.
The individual prices are mostly 50% reduced and if you keep an eye on the library you can pick up the courses at special offer bargain prices. Usually about £10 each for limited times.
Personally, I think it is money well invested to maximise the use of the Litchi app.. Even if it is just the Litchi Manual that you buy and get the answer to the solution to a problem compared to the indefinite time taken by posting to the PP forums.
BTW, although I strongly advocate the Filmschool Courses, I am not associated with them in any way. Not even a freeby. ;)

Reactions: BigAl07
@Flydawg
Totally agree with your comments. Would be great to see Litchi update the FAQ's based on posts like this. I hope "some" of the powers to be are listening. WE did pay for this app and seems reasonable to expect continued improvements to the platform, not only on the software develpment, but continued updates to the documentation as well>

Hi, just check all of your waypoints, waypoint 1 is on 121.91m =400 foot,
the rest is on 123m. Just drop the altitude to 120m and you should be fine

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues