Help Wanted

Reaction score
I am a licensed 107 pilot living in the Bryn Mawr, PA area. I have a P4P+ and an I2 with thousands of dollars in accessories (See Attached Files). I am 72 years old with MANY years of business experience including owning a large video production company in the Philadelphia area. I have formed an LLC, High Flying Productions LLC, and also have a web site ( highflyingproductionsllc.com ) that is still under construction but coming along nicely.

What I am looking for is a business partner who is an experienced pilot. Whether they have equipment or not is unimportant. I am looking for a relationship where I handle the business end plus go out on jobs as the VO and assistant. My flying skills are such that I could handle the basic real estate shoots, both aerial and indoor video. I would like to have a 3 month trial period to see if we are compatible, after which my partner would get 49% of the business with an option for the remaining 1% after a year of operation. My partner would be contributing mainly sweat equity while I take care of the financial end of the business. Other responsibilities would include being the Chief Pilot In Charge and the hiring and training of any additional pilots needed. Additionally help with any clearances need for a job. I would cover the insurance aspect of the business. Any other job responsibilities for either of us would be discussed at our first meeting. If anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected] and put Partner as the subject.

Attachments

• Inventory.pdf
    114.8 KB · Views: 430
I live about an hour from you. Am just setting up my business too. I can pilot for you on a job by job basis if you find the need. I am 107 certified and have my own business insurance. I work for people and get a 1099. In the Reading Pa area.

Yes, I don't see how it would work with some one who is not relatively close. If you have a suggestion let me know.

Not sure if you were talking to me or not, If you want to act as agent and get jobs for me and line couple up same day I could drive the hour and do your aerial work. Depending how many jobs the cheaper per job for you.., I sent you an email

If you do decide to expand in working on my 107 now and have gotten a decent bit of flight time with the 81 p3p and mavic pro. Eventually I want to have a business down here. I've been doing solo flights so far. I'll eventually pick up another remote for the 81.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31