Help updating fly safe database

Reaction score
Got this msg to update. Plugging in an iPhone 6s Plus to the drone as instructed only promps me to import photos. Am I missing something?
14a73b52dd7cd317c39f200ed5f22954.jpg
3596246ba918b48dca2bc17e7a90aa4f.jpg

I got into that mess earlier on my P4 Std. as well. Would not go to the second page of the downloading the update and installing (or whatever it was called). I had to use Assistant 2 and do a Refresh of the drone with it first, and then it would accept the No Fly Zone update.

I got into that mess earlier on my P4 Std. as well. Would not go to the second page of the downloading the update and installing (or whatever it was called). I had to use Assistant 2 and do a Refresh of the drone with it first, and then it would accept the No Fly Zone update.

Thanks, I’ll give it a try.

I have been getting the prompt to update the no fly zone database, forget the exact name at the moment. Havent had any success. Just keeps saying to check my network connection and im clearly connected. Just gave up on it, doesn't seem to matter im flying like normal.

Reactions: SurfingTech
I did the refresh and it updated but not the Fly safe database! I still get the same pop up saying to update as soon as possible.

Really? I refreshed my firmware in DJI Assistant 4 and still get the pop-up to "update my precision fly safe database as soon as possible".
If I connect like the picture shows. Small micro usb adapter to P4P+. Large usb to the other cable into the micro usb on the back of remote. It will say "downloading" but never past 0 percent. I have Wi-Fi signal like 75Mbs but will sit there until the battery dies! If waiting more than 30 minutes for the download to start I have no other option to hit "ignore" when the prompt comes up.

It's been widely reported that there's a problem when trying to download the Fly Safe update. I believe there's a work around posted somewhere in the forum, or you can simply ignore the update prompt if the download will not start.

Reactions: SurfingTech

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj