Help Sony Movie Maker

Reaction score
I took delivery of P3 last month and enjoy flying it. After years of "Call of Duty" I took to the sticks quickly and was flying well in a few days.

My problem I can't edit my videos in Sony Movie Maker v12. I am not new to video editing and have been doing for 10 years in support of my passion for motorcycle traveling and touring. But I am at a loss with this drone thing in Sony MM. The lag has rendered the software virtually useless. I did not have this problem with old fashioned camcorder,and more recently the Garmin Virb.

I did resort to pre rendering the video before editing. what waste of time, it takes DAYS to make a movie like this if it is longer then 10 min.

Sony is what I know, so I'm reluctant to abandon it, but I will for something that WORKS. I tried Windows movie maker and while easy to use, you really can't do much post production with it, well lets just say you can't do ANYTHING post wise.

Can anyone help me? I already have some great footage but nowhere to go with it.

Try downloading The Adobe Premiere 30 Day Trial, see if that works better that's what I use for my stuff.
I was able to make this short edit in about 30 minutes.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl