Help please

Reaction score
I haven't flown my 3 pro in 2 years. I did today and found that I cannot record a pic or video to my phone over the wifi. I am SURE I used to be able to. I do not have a micro SD (camping) but I was sure that I didn't have one before and could at least record a pic onto my phone.... What gives?

I haven't flown my 3 pro in 2 years. I did today and found that I cannot record a pic or video to my phone over the wifi. I am SURE I used to be able to. I do not have a micro SD (camping) but I was sure that I didn't have one before and could at least record a pic onto my phone.... What gives?

This is a known issue on the P3 Pro and advanced, luckily the Pro can be repaired using the repair video below, however be aware that its hit and miss, but as its just not been used for a long time then there is a higher chance of repair then say a crashed/damaged camera or an overheated module.

I do the repair in the UK if you dont want to have a go and I believe that @okstuv does the same repair for USA based people

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Has your phone got sd card ?,
Duno either what the wifi got to do with it !
I think only the p3s can take pics and record MAYBY since it has a port on the front to extract and to be honest I'm not sure if this even corect,,as far as I knew,,no sd card ,no where to store it,,
Have you got live view through cam ?thought I ask cause bit confused on your info,you are using USB cord ay, I know dumb question but helps to eliminate,,,,you should try sd card in slot before doing anything

Reactions: Millersnutz
You can't record video or take stills without an SD card, so you can't transmit cached images of the stills or videos.
Plus the 3 pro doesn't have wifi.

If you have a car cam take the mini SD card out of it and give it a try.

As has been said, you DO NEED an SD card in the drone to record your videos and photos!

It sounds as though the drone fly's all right after such a long layover?

Mr "crash1sttime" seems to be toting for business!!

Mr "crash1sttime" seems to be toting for business!!

that’s an unfair statement, I show how to repair it yourself and can do the repair if you aren’t technical enough to do it.

Reactions: Gagey52
that’s an unfair statement, I show how to repair it yourself and can do the repair if you aren’t technical enough to do it.
No, it's fair because your contribution to this thread was entirely irrelevant and wholly inaccurate to the topic at hand.

Anybody that knows anything about the phantom line knows the P3P needs an SD card to record images.

I for one would not trust a 'repair man' with such off-base info, nonsense garbage about "known issues". Your lack of credibility isn't going to help your business.

Chris

Phantom 3 pro needs SD card. Phantom 3 standard or others can probably use wifi

This is a known issue on the P3 Pro and advanced, luckily the Pro can be repaired using the repair video below, however be aware that its hit and miss, but as its just not been used for a long time then there is a higher chance of repair then say a crashed/damaged camera or an overheated module.

I do the repair in the UK if you dont want to have a go and I believe that @okstuv does the same repair for USA based people

Thanks for your sharing, I was about to flash My P3P cam and this is so simple! Succes! It work! I've tried so many things and nand flash was the solution for me! Thanks a lot! Ps. Drivers was not working on my Win 10 for the ttl232 but I install it manualy and it work good.

Attachments

• IMG_1500[1].JPG
    IMG_1500[1].JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 115

Well I had to watch that to see what the fuss about,,,your a clever bugger alright lol,,to be honest I did think what you posting this for,but after watching I see what it does,,its still to me irrelevant to the ops original question but shows how to fix this common error of the p3p ,I've got no idea of computers and what you just did amaze me so thanks for sharing that I reckon,you can fix my things anytime :)

Reactions: crash1sttime
No, it's fair because your contribution to this thread was entirely irrelevant and wholly inaccurate to the topic at hand.

Anybody that knows anything about the phantom line knows the P3P needs an SD card to record images.

I for one would not trust a 'repair man' with such off-base info, nonsense garbage about "known issues". Your lack of credibility isn't going to help your business.

Chris

I misread his post and assumed he was talking about the loss of FPV which is a common fault, however many people have trusted me to repair the issue both for the P3 and the P2V+ and my credibility in this group and mavic pilots forum is well known.

Thanks for your sharing, I was about to flash My P3P cam and this is so simple! Succes! It work! I've tried so many things and nand flash was the solution for me! Thanks a lot! Ps. Drivers was not working on my Win 10 for the ttl232 but I install it manualy and it work good.

glad that the video guide was helpful and credible ?

Reactions: dhextreme
Well I had to watch that to see what the fuss about,,,your a clever bugger alright lol,,to be honest I did think what you posting this for,but after watching I see what it does,,its still to me irrelevant to the ops original question but shows how to fix this common error of the p3p ,I've got no idea of computers and what you just did amaze me so thanks for sharing that I reckon,you can fix my things anytime :)

as i posted to Cereal guy, I misread the post and thought he was talking about loss of FPV. I’m not clever as such I merely took the hard work of all the guys and produced a guide, credit is given to those that are responsible for the fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen