Help please second day to fly P4P Obsidian

Reaction score
I cannot get past 2500’ the video stalls, turns green and glitches. The last flight today around 2000’ the drone disconnected and I had to hit the RTH button, luckily it DID return, now it’s just a piece of art on the book shelf till I get help on the issue.

I cannot get past 2500’ the video stalls, turns green and glitches. The last flight today around 2000’ the drone disconnected and I had to hit the RTH button, luckily it DID return, now it’s just a piece of art on the book shelf till I get help on the issue.
Are you sure there's a problem?
The range you can achieve varies a lot depending on the interference in the local environment.
Fly out to sea or out in the desert and you get big distance.
Fly in a city and your range is much less.

ps ... you don't say whether you've flown other drones before but if you are a beginner, don't get too adventurous too early.
There's a lot to learn before you should fly off into the distance.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Been flying MP for a year, flew the MP the same path no issues. The video pixilated even at lift off on the p4p, tried different cable with no change. This is bad luck right out of the box looks like.

Take its back and get it "Exchanged" for another...I sure would after spending My Hard earned money and getting flight results LIKE that !..Keep Us informed as what you do.....sounds like it's Brand New and right outta the box !.

Reactions: SkyShark2
Been flying MP for a year, flew the MP the same path no issues. The video pixilated even at lift off on the p4p, tried different cable with no change. This is bad luck right out of the box looks like.
What environment are you flying it in?
The P4 pro gives you a choice of two frequencies (2.4 & 5.8 GHz) that can help in dealing with interference.
Did you try swapping frequencies?

What environment are you flying it in?
The P4 pro gives you a choice of two frequencies (2.4 & 5.8 GHz) that can help in dealing with interference.
Did you try swapping frequencies?

There is not any activity on the 5.8GHz, nothing at all. Is that normal?

Take its back and get it "Exchanged" for another...I sure would after spending My Hard earned money and getting flight results LIKE that !..Keep Us informed as what you do.....sounds like it's Brand New and right outta the box !.

After just five days I’ve sent the p4p obsidian back for repairs! On 2.4 the video still glitches and turns green some times even on take off, and the frequency bars are only about an 1/8 of an inch long and flash red and green (unstable). I’ve flown it in town and out on some cotton fields and there is still NO activity on the 5.8 frequency.
Oh well I’ve still got my trusty MAVIC PRO that’s flies like a CHAMP[emoji3].

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72