Help Phantom 3 4K

Reaction score
hello,
I'm a phantom 3 4K and my sun install firmware phantom 3 pro with sd card on the drone.
How to return on the original firmware.
Sorry I don't speak English...

first remove the firmware for the PRO off the SD card
then go to DJI site and download the proper firmware put it on your SD card
put the card in the drone power everything up it will prompt you to upgrade the firmware from there and it will install the firmware that you downloaded from DJI for your P34K

hello thank for your message but in the DJ site not download de firmware for phantom 3 4K.
the firmware download only DJi App. when I download firmware other the DJ app?

Here you go buddy download the firmware from here I'm using 1.5.0040 next to last one the last one is the latest but I had problems with lag using it 1.5.0040 is still very stable for me
P3-4K - Google Drive

thank you for your help, I downloaded the firmware that you told me, but when I put the micro sd in the drone nothing happens, the update does not start. I also can not appear the radio control to the drone.

Ok power everything up RC and AC and tablet open DJI go connect to your drone WIFI but don't hit the Blue Camera tab yet look in the top right corner see the three slashes. Press and hold it a new screen will open this screen will be black and will have a dropdown menu it will also say downgrade firmware to just above that menu thingy select the proper firmware 1.6.50 or what ever you put on the SD card if it shows up there sometimes it wont but it should give you the 1.6.50 at min. select it and hit download it should do its thing and change the firmware for you give it time to swap everything out

Hello EpicDoom Thank for help and happy new year.
it does not work would you have the file that is on the motherboard of the drone because I can not at all restore the firmware phantom

I don't have any motherboard files. At this point you may have to send it in to DJI something has to be corrupt and preventing any downgrades.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan