Help me identify these wires

Reaction score
I got an sjcam usb cable to connect to fpv. However, the ground and 5v are too short to connect to naza without being tight and short. I need to extend the wires and think these are a potential good way, but I don't know what they're named in order to search for them. I have plenty of these at home, but I wont be there for probably another month and would like to find some sooner than that
20200825_012221.jpg

I got an sjcam usb cable to connect to fpv. However, the ground and 5v are too short to connect to naza without being tight and short. I need to extend the wires and think these are a potential good way, but I don't know what they're named in order to search for them. I have plenty of these at home, but I wont be there for probably another month and would like to find some sooner than thatView attachment 119833

These are commonly referred to as "solderless jumper wires" or sometimes simply called "breadboard wires."

They are handy for low voltage, low current applications where actually soldering the wires together isn't completely necessary.
Hope that helps. Also, see Amz listing:

Peace,
boland3

These are commonly referred to as "solderless jumper wires" or sometimes simply called "breadboard wires."

They are handy for low voltage, low current applications where actually soldering the wires together isn't completely necessary.
Hope that helps. Also, see Amz listing:

Peace,
boland3
Also, when attached together in a way that is convenient for this type of application, it is referred to as a "ribbon cable." Just FYI.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj