Help me firmware failed!!

the cause could depend on the compass ?? I try to calibrate but I always "compass error". when I bought the drone the wires were cut and I welded it.

the cause could depend on the compass ?? I try to calibrate but I always "compass error". when I bought the drone the wires were cut and I welded it.
Well i think this is the problem ,why you not say at start of post,,did wires get rejoined or soider back to board,wonder why wires cut,anyway to contact previous owner and ask

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i think this is the problem ,why you not say at start of post,,did wires get rejoined or soider back to board,wonder why wires cut,anyway to contact previous owner and ask
the cables were cut because they suffered a crash, broken legs and cut wire

the cables were cut because they suffered a crash, broken legs and cut wire
Ok that sounds like the anttena wires,was trying to find one i strip but cant,these wires got a single fine wire that runs up the middle of the grey wire,very tricky soidering job,i have done it,if not right it give you trouble ,i can now only say i think you might have to order some new ones,very cheap to buy,,if someone else can add something on this would be good,,sorry for the not finding a proper fix but it gets a bit of a quizz when trying to guess what going on
15081058948091815785584.jpg

Gezz did not finnish post sorry,skinny wire anttena and the fat white one is your compass
15081085028911406255855.jpg

yeah, I know what my compass was on the phantom, and I had the damaged wires ... and I connected it with a welder. but could it depend on the problem of installing the firmware ?? but is there a way to reset everything and reinstall the firmware ??

yeah, I know what my compass was on the phantom, and I had the damaged wires ... and I connected it with a welder. but could it depend on the problem of installing the firmware ?? but is there a way to reset everything and reinstall the firmware ??
Utube has some short clips on phantom 3 firmware reset,or might find something on the dji downloads page,

no WELDER, sorry!!! but on station air solder.
Haha. Knew what you meant. I just had to give you a hard time about it. I had a mental picture of sparks flying, smoke rising and a giant explosion

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94