Help Help Help!!

Reaction score
I just lost my drone signal went out and it dissapeared RTH did not work and screen went blank anyway to get data from reciever to see if I can locate it

I just lost my drone signal went out and it dissapeared RTH did not work and screen went blank anyway to get data from reciever to see if I can locate it

Check for the flight record in the User Center portion of the Pilot app.

It seems that you had two problems at the same time.
One with the P3 because it did not return to home.Was your homepoint correctly set? Did you checked this?
Second with the pilot-app because the screen went blank.

Two problems; strange!

I should try to restore the pilot-app and see of you still can trace the P3 with it.

I have flown from the same spot for the last 20 flights- no problem- I shut of the pad and restarted still just no signal-- I was at about300 feet and not that far out and lost sight of it in the white background- should have seen it come down unless it just flew away- it was just hovering while I was taking pics- if the battery runs out will it just land from where it was hovering

Happened to me yesterday almost exactly the same, i was some 300feet up pressed return to home and got the message unable to initiate weak signal.
I zoomed into the map and head for home in atti mode.....then the app crashed and rebooted, when the map came back on screen i could see i had sat loc again so pressed the return to home.

When i lost the sat signal it was quite windy and believe me in atti mode the p3 drifts at a fair rate .

I was thinking at the time if the app didn't come back on and let me see what was happening, i was going to turn the tx off and hope it would get sat loc and return home.
Lets be honest if you can't see or hear it or communicate with it ........what other option do you have bar turning off tx.

Only if it has sats locked. Otherwise it doesn't know where it is.

Happened to me yesterday almost exactly the same, i was some 300feet up pressed return to home and got the message unable to initiate weak signal.
I zoomed into the map and head for home in atti mode.....then the app crashed and rebooted, when the map came back on screen i could see i had sat loc again so pressed the return to home.

When i lost the sat signal it was quite windy and believe me in atti mode the p3 drifts at a fair rate .

Curious about what FW version, App version, and the device you were using?

Same question for OP what versions and device?

I checked the app and it shows that it flew for 5 min 34 sec then that was it- it looks like if it came down at the end of that flight it is in a unascesable area. If the rth did not work would it just try to land after a certain amount of time. It looks like the P3 got behind me somehow so no signal- not sure why it kept moving that direction thou

I'm using a nexus 7 v2 , android pilot app latest version and my fw on craft is 1.9

I checked the app and it shows that it flew for 5 min 34 sec then that was it- it looks like if it came down at the end of that flight it is in a unascesable area. If the rth did not work would it just try to land after a certain amount of time. It looks like the P3 got behind me somehow so no signal- not sure why it kept moving that direction thou

inaccessible area?? Shoot I'd find a way to make it 'ssible!

Reactions: louforgiveno
I'm using a nexus 7 v2 , android pilot app latest version and my fw on craft is 1.9

Thanks. I'm running an iPad Air, knock on wood no scares yet. Because these reports are scary to say the least.

Ya if it was only that easy need to have a few ? Anse red first before I go look want to make sure that it may be there also a lot of tall trees may be nesting now :)

So what are the chances that it is somewhere close to t&e last spot on the flight map?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.