Help connecting my Phantom 4 Advanced Plus to my controller

Reaction score
Greetings!

I am hoping someone might be able to help me with a very frustrating problem. I just purchased a Phantom 4 Advanced Plus and can't seem to connect the drone with the controller. I go through all the steps, and the controller will time out and the connecting light on the drone will just flash orange.

The firmware on the drone is v01.00.0128
The firmware on the controller is v1.1.4.0

I would greatly appreciate any help anyone might be able to give me. Thank you.

Steps you are using is a match to this?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes, I do all of that, but when I push the little button on the drone, it just keeps flashing and doesn't turn green. . Is there anyway to use the provided cable to link the drone with the controller? Will this help? I wonder if the firmware isn't matching.

The button on the ac, try holding it for a few seconds. If you look at the hole where the button switch is, try and find something that is flat ended and slightly smaller than the hole to use to push the button. If you have a drill bit index, use a drill bit, the flat end.

I finally got the drone and controller connected. Do you have any idea why the there might not be an image feed from the drone to the controller? I can move the gimbal up and down. Everything else appears to work. Just no image.

It's a DJI Phantom 4 Advanced + that was purchased last month. It is brand new. It is linked now, but I don't see anything on the screen from the camera.

Updated the firmware on the controller via SD card in the controller, and FINALLY everything is working. It was confusing because the controller said it had the latest firmware. Anyways, thank you so much for taking the time to try and help me. I appreciate it!

Reactions: Capt KO
First test flight yesterday. It has been pretty windy, so I wanted to be careful.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think t here is. Also, below a certain level. It is a very small town by the beach. Only 18,000 people. It is basically a tourist town.

Applying whitewash or limewash is a long tradition in Greece and many other Mediterranean countries. Whitewash is mineral lime, and has been used as an outer coating for millennia because it is cheap and widely available. Also it helps keep a building cool by reflecting most of the sunlight falling on it. Read up on it at Whitewash - Wikipedia

Reactions: Justin Peraia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers