Help, Can’t Get a Device to Link to Remote— FIXED PROBLEM!!!

Reaction score
First time post here and Hopefully I can get some “Help” with my P3 4K... Bought it used a year ago and was only able to link the Remote to a Android phone that I had to buy because my iPhone kept telling me I had the wrong password which it should’ve been the default password because after multiple attempts and finally I disconnected the battery in the remote. Flew it a couple times and put it up. Months later I wanted to fly it again and for some reason I was able to use my iPhone because I gave my wife the Android phone. Now I’m back to the “Wrong Password” and the “Unable to join Network” thing and can’t even get a Nvidia K1 tablet to work. I can fly the P3 4K without a device but it “Sure”would be nice to “See” what it’s seeing up there.. Any and All suggestions would be Greatly Appreciated, Thanks

First time post here and Hopefully I can get some “Help” with my P3 4K... Bought it used a year ago and was only able to link the Remote to a Android phone that I had to buy because my iPhone kept telling me I had the wrong password which it should’ve been the default password because after multiple attempts and finally I disconnected the battery in the remote. Flew it a couple times and put it up. Months later I wanted to fly it again and for some reason I was able to use my iPhone because I gave my wife the Android phone. Now I’m back to the “Wrong Password” and the “Unable to join Network” thing and can’t even get a Nvidia K1 tablet to work. I can fly the P3 4K without a device but it “Sure”would be nice to “See” what it’s seeing up there.. Any and All suggestions would be Greatly Appreciated, Thanks
Have you already reset the password to the default setting? Yes, you said you pulled the battery to do it last time but doing it with the normal process (link below) is a quick and easy troubleshooting step. Also, try to "forget" the P3's wifi on your mobile device and then connect to it again after you've reset the password to default. Use the default password to connect when prompted by your mobile device.

Resetting wifi password

are you good now?

Tried it 3 times and nothing, still says “Wrong Password” and “Unable to join Network” don’t understand what can be the problem. And I’m definitely doing the Reset correctly. I’m about ready to sell it, I just don’t know what to do next....

Tried it 3 times and nothing, still says “Wrong Password” and “Unable to join Network” don’t understand what can be the problem. And I’m definitely doing the Reset correctly. I’m about ready to sell it, I just don’t know what to do next....
Have you done Firmware update? Also, linking drone to transmitter/controller? Some times because Apple has much of their product protected by proprietary licensing that may be keeping you from moving forward. My personal solution was to use my Samsung TabE and uploaded DJIGo app for all phantoms prior to phantom 4. Hope this helps

Still needing help to resolve this problem I’m having. I’m currently waiting for a 2nd gen. Nexus 7 I purchased for this to get delivered. One thing I was wondering while I’m waiting is could I manually enter the I.P. address instead of it trying to do it automatically??? If so, does anyone know what it would be??? As far as doing a firmware update, without being able to connect a device to the remote I couldn’t even tell what version is already installed. As mentioned in the beginning, Remote and Drone are linked to each other and work, I just can’t get a device to link to the Remote again for some reason.... Thanks for any and all help with this.....

UPDATE: Purchased a Nexus7 and latest DJI GO app and was able to get it to connect. Have no idea why a iPhone SE, iPhone7plus, iPad2Air and my Nvidia K1 wouldn’t connect to the remote but I now have a dedicated Tablet for my P3 4K. Thanks for all that replied, Robert

Reactions: meissner58 and Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4