HELP BEFORE I LOOSE MY DRONE

Hi lost orientation and sight of my p2. Luckily battery was low so it came back. How can I prevent t

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi nearly lost my p2. Lost orientation and sight of my p2. How can I prevent this from happening again. Luckily battery was low and it came back.

If you’re in the USA you are requested by the FAA, and instructed at time of registration, to keep drone in sight at all times.
Accidents happen so practice as much as you can to not panic when the unexpected occurs and always maintain visual contact with your aircraft.
After all, you’re responsible for any incident which may result from loss of control.

Hi nearly lost my p2. Lost orientation and sight of my p2. How can I prevent this from happening again. Luckily battery was low and it came back.

It's common to lose orientation when flying too far out. Scares me to no end!

Fortunately, the P2 has some advanced features including home lock which enables you to reel it in regardless of which way its headed. This video may help you.

I keep mine where i can see it and use the little arrow on the bottom of the display for orientation. I bought a strobe for the back to help as well

Great Idea. Trouble is if it goes to far app stops working. I think I'll turn on naza mode and configure switches for rth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez