Help a novice with video issues

• Thread starter Deleted member 121386
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 121386

I have a P3 Adv. that I bought used.The camera works well when taking photos, but when I try to video, the video stops on it's own and sometimes flips back-and-forth from Camera to Video on my iPad. Also frequently show low video signal on the DJI Go app. DJI GO confirms that I am using the latest software version. When I do get a video it lasts for about 8 seconds before dropping out. Also many of the short videos have vertical lines from side to side about half way up from the bottom. I am using an iPad mini 2 for my interface.

Sounds like the lightning cable might be the issue, that is something that I used to have issues with when I just used my charging cable to plug my phone into my remote. Go to Amazon and get an Anker powerline II lightning cable. Those are rated for high amounts of data. After getting an Anker powerline for my phone I haven't had one video feed glitch.
iPhone Charger, Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable, [3ft Apple MFi Certified] USB Charging/Sync Lightning Cord Compatible with iPhone 11 11 Pro 11 Pro Max Xs MAX XR X 8 7 6S 6 5, iPad and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XFK2H8Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_hiIKDbSR9XMSP

I have a P3 Adv. that I bought used.The camera works well when taking photos, but when I try to video, the video stops on it's own and sometimes flips back-and-forth from Camera to Video on my iPad. Also frequently show low video signal on the DJI Go app. DJI GO confirms that I am using the latest software version. When I do get a video it lasts for about 8 seconds before dropping out. Also many of the short videos have vertical lines from side to side about half way up from the bottom. I am using an iPad mini 2 for my interface.

Reactions: Capt KO
Thanks for the tip! I just ordered one on Amazon. We shall see...I will keep you posted.

Check the speed of your SD card. Are you looking at the video on your tablet or from the SD card. The SD card video is much higher quality

Hurray! A new high speed Micro SD solved the video recording problem. Now I need to go to school on having fun with the aircraft.

Reactions: Weston Ney

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20