Help a dummy?

Reaction score
That's me...
It should be easy for me to hook up these goggles to my computer or TV, right? That's why I feel stupid, because I can't do it I can read, so please be kind and not ask me to look it up. You guys are the most knowledgeable in the world on these subjects. So, could one of you 'smart' people help me hook up?

It should be easy for me to hook up these goggles to my computer or TV, right?
All you need is an HDMI cable to run from the TV/Computer to the goggles. Take note however that many TV's only have HDMI inputs, but no output ports so those won't work. They must be HDMI (OUT) from the TV or PC.

Reactions: K Henry
All true, and correct. But it will only show from the drone. The computer should work with them as I can run the computer to the TV, but not to the goggles. Something is amiss. I only now found out that the charging block that came with the goggles is 3 amp, not 2 like most other USB connections. It was taking forever to charge. (seems to be a little known fact)

That's me...
It should be easy for me to hook up these goggles to my computer or TV, right? That's why I feel stupid, because I can't do it I can read, so please be kind and not ask me to look it up. You guys are the most knowledgeable in the world on these subjects. So, could one of you 'smart' people help me hook up?
Your dji goggles won't display to tv,,you need hdmi module on back of remote so hdmi can then plug to tv or screen,,,unless conected with ocusync your goggles would normally plug into hdmi on back of remote,can't do this if hdmi plug is used when plugged in tv,,I had very same thought but ended up not using goggles and just view from me tablet or the TV,,goggles viewed directly to tv waste of time,,,better just setting up hdmi from remote to tv and in settings under HD it has setting to display to device and hdmi at same time,,,,I have goggles that just sit in the box,after viewing on tv those things are like led props,useless,,my tablet normally sits on my remote but was taking a picture
20180923_093303.jpg

All true, and correct. But it will only show from the drone. The computer should work with them as I can run the computer to the TV, but not to the goggles. Something is amiss. I only now found out that the charging block that came with the goggles is 3 amp, not 2 like most other USB connections. It was taking forever to charge. (seems to be a little known fact)
Do you have pic of this charging block,,I get nothing like that,mine just charge with usb cord into headset,,sorry for dumb question but just curious

Reactions: K Henry
Do you have pic of this charging block,,I get nothing like that,mine just charge with usb cord into headset,,sorry for dumb question but just curious
whit. in the tiny print says 3Amp. others say 2 Amp
Also check here in HD settingsView attachment 104218
But the controller is not involved. Just the goggles, HDMI cable, and computer. What you show is the best inf. as to connecting to phone or remote (P4P+) which I understand. I don't see that option in the goggles, should I?

Sorry about that,,Yeh just checked my goggles ,have to ask ,goggles have been activated ay ?yes you would think hdmi cord from goggles should go straight into it,,have to ask also which drone you using,have the goggles been paired or linked to your drone,if I understand you want to use goggles to your pc or computer,what picture is the goggles sending to your screen, if not link3d with which ever drone you got it won't just receive signal and send like that,you have to be paired or linked for this to work,,,yes your hdmi cord same as mine but cause I use into remote aswell I had to get hdmi adapter because dji hdmi cable don't fit their remote module,if nothing happens when you hit live view or hdmi in goggle setting your not paired up or activated
20181013_152319.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4