Hello phantom pilots!

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here and consider myself an amateur as well on drone flying. I am 26 years old and I live in Kalibo, Aklan Philippines. I really love and enjoy drones, ever since I was a child I really dreamed about flying RC planes and UAVs; I am very much into Aviation as well and am currently working in this industry as well. Everytime I see a drone fly I feel very amazed by the technology, and for this reason I saved a hell lot of money to finally buy my DJI phantom 4 standard about 2 years ago. I started with Syma drones before as I don't have the money to buy myself a DJI drone and now the DJI drone never fails to keep me excited everytime I fire up the motors!

however.. due to the price and cost of the Phantom 4 which is very very expensive given the meager salary that I earn and the cost of living here in the Philippines, I kinda feel very nervous flying it around which I don't feel whenever I fly my old Syma quadcopter; this is because at the back of my mind I know I can't afford to buy another DJI drone and if I lost or damage my drone, all my hard earned cash would be a waste. [emoji22] I really do love my Phantom 4 very much and I hope one day I'll overcome my fear in unleasing its full potential.

I also feel kinda solitary here in Kalibo, Philippines as I think I'm the only one here who enjoys or has the passion for droning. I don't have friends to fly and help me as well so this forum would really help me a lot and I think I'll learn a lot from you guys! Thank you for having me as well [emoji120] it's an honor to be a part of this drone alliance. [emoji1666]

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here and consider myself an amateur as well on drone flying. I am 26 years old and I live in Kalibo, Aklan Philippines. I really love and enjoy drones, ever since I was a child I really dreamed about flying RC planes and UAVs; I am very much into Aviation as well and am currently working in this industry as well. Everytime I see a drone fly I feel very amazed by the technology, and for this reason I saved a hell lot of money to finally buy my DJI phantom 4 standard about 2 years ago. I started with Syma drones before as I don't have the money to buy myself a DJI drone and now the DJI drone never fails to keep me excited everytime I fire up the motors!

however.. due to the price and cost of the Phantom 4 which is very very expensive given the meager salary that I earn and the cost of living here in the Philippines, I kinda feel very nervous flying it around which I don't feel whenever I fly my old Syma quadcopter; this is because at the back of my mind I know I can't afford to buy another DJI drone and if I lost or damage my drone, all my hard earned cash would be a waste. [emoji22] I really do love my Phantom 4 very much and I hope one day I'll overcome my fear in unleasing its full potential.

I also feel kinda solitary here in Kalibo, Philippines as I think I'm the only one here who enjoys or has the passion for droning. I don't have friends to fly and help me as well so this forum would really help me a lot and I think I'll learn a lot from you guys! Thank you for having me as well [emoji120] it's an honor to be a part of this drone alliance. [emoji1666]
Welcome Kuya! Magandang umaga po. Kumusta ka?

Welcome Kuya! Magandang umaga po. Kumusta ka?
Hi sir Oso! hehe, okay naman po. excited na ulit magpalipad nang drone. sana gumaling ako gaya ninyo at makakuha ako nang magagandang aerial shots, sa ngayon kabado padin sa pagpapalipad sir.

sir nakita ko po pala na Western US location mo po. [emoji846] wow!

salamat sa pag reply sir Oso. may YouTube channel or site po ba kayo sir?

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983
Thank you sir Dirkclod! I hope I can help to other drone pilots as well when my experience with drones becomes better.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome. From nc usa. Plenty to learn here. And some awesome people to get to know! Enjoy

Glad you found us here! There is lots of talent and skilled pilots here so you came to the right place. Welcome.

Reactions: PhoenixOne
Welcome aboard! I feel the same way, just be very attentive to your surroundings!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic