Hello - new to P4P - Canada

Last Monday, May 28th, DJI released the updated version of Go4 that now shows the P4P 2.0. Updated it on my Crystalsky monitor but I was still having problems with the drone. DJI told me to download Assistant 2 and do the firmware upgrade but that the firmware version wasn't for the 2.0. Finally yesterday, G04 showed a new firmware update. Can't wait to see if it corrected the problems I was having (wasn't going foreward until I restarted it, would start elevating without me controlling it, etc..). It's been so windy that I haven't been able to try it yet.

So far. I've had no problems in any of the Prov Parks that I've flown in. I'm not sure whether it's just the park rangers who don't care if you fly there or if there aren't any restrictions.
Thanks Python 1, I googled it and it sounds like Provincial Parks are a no fly as well as Federal. Google was full of bad news today, maybe I’ll look again tomorrow and I’ll have a little more luck.

I'm still going to take my chances in the Prov Parks. If you're not disturbing people, I don't think they'll do anything.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20