Hello, my name is Marcus and I'm an alcoholic.

Well sounds like you do and hate it for you and hope you the best.
We have sister forums you can see at the bottom of the page for
all you mention. Here your Phantom is covered and the others in those.
Welcome to the forum. ?

wrong forum.

I have a problem with drones too. Not only a small addiction, but a crash of a Karma led to 2 Karmas plus spares, and a crash of an Inspire 1 has lead to 5 Inspire 1s, 1 Spark, 1 Tello and 1 P4P.

I got problems.
Got a nice fleet goin on,I'll send you some good carma so you stop crashing,,geat addiction the old drones and hope you overcome the other,,its hard,I been dry for couple years now
Hey you need a phantom for your fleet lol
Good luck Marcus stay safe

Reactions: dirkclod
Ok was early but must be time for some glasses ?
Had no coffee in the system and internal software needed a reboot

Reactions: dirkclod
Reread. Has a P4P ?‍♂️
Hi Dirkclod, l, ex Uk service, (A) w low rank pension; seem to be slowly building a fleet. l try to be careful about wot l buy but l do seriously have a desire for P4Pv2. (more like irresistible craving). This will blend nicely, l am sure, w my P3P & an impulse buy this March of th FPV (credit card to the max helped w that). l admire MHCL's determination to support th vintage sector because l dreamt of owning some of th models he mentions for years, but UK living prevented any reckless spending. Even more so now some bright sparks thought England leaving th EU would be a good thing! Myproblem is that l do not know what is th best format for S*** dsk SD Kards in th FPV & soon th P4P v2. My obg P3P seems to cope w whatever l put in it but FPV not so much sometimes l have video playback go gray & muzzy. The kard may th problem but it is ok in th P3P. Can you help w th format Q?, & should l just buy th highest performing S*** dsk Kards? Thank you for tolerating, this drivll & for any information you can give regarding th Kards & format, yours Theo

wrong forum.

I have a problem with drones too. Not only a small addiction, but a crash of a Karma led to 2 Karmas plus spares, and a crash of an Inspire 1 has lead to 5 Inspire 1s, 1 Spark, 1 Tello and 1 P4P.

I got problems.
You bought first a drone and then became alcoholic or opposite? +je

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Probably he became an alcoholic after those crashes. It's really a very stressful situation.
If opposite then the reason for crashes is obvious.

Welcome to the forum! :)

wrong forum.

I got problems.
hahaha dont worry we do get all a bit carried away. hahaha you crack me up ! welcome to the forum brother.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic